Your health and safety are important to us, as well as your love for the game! We ask that all visitors adhere to these new rules and guidelines when visiting Community:
- 10-minute tee times to ensure a safe check-in experience.
- Tee times are required. Please visit www.golf-dayton.com or call 937-293-2341 to schedule your tee time.
- Please arrive NO MORE than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time. Only one group at a time is permitted in the pro shop.
- 1 person per golf cart. Carts are limited and making a reservation does not guarantee a cart will be available. Carts are disinfected after each use.
- Credit card payments only.
- Do not play if you are sick.
- It is recommended that you wearing masks in common areas.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others at all times.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water fountains and other commonly touched items are removed from the course.
- A pool noodle is in cups to ensure your ball does not drop into the cup. Do not touch or remove flag, noodle or cup. Use your putter to knock the ball out, pick it up and move to the next hole.
- Rain checks will not be issued. Play at your own risk. Wait in your vehicle if the course is temporarily closed.
- Food & beverage operations are carry out and patio dining only.
- Driving range and practice facilities are temporary closed.
- Highly touched areas are cleaned throughout the day.
League Play Update
Official league play is tentatively scheduled to begin June 22, but may be delayed due to Ohio’s stay-at-home orders. We are in the process of redefining the league schedule to accommodate leagues that were held at Kittyhawk and Madden. If you have a league that is interested in playing at Community, please contact the pro shop at 937-293-2341.
Pass holders are eligible for refunds due to the closure of Kittyhawk and Madden. Refund packets were mailed to all pass holder’s home addresses. Those interested in a refund have until May 29 to submit a refund request. Refunds are pro-rated based on the number of rounds played this year.