Moraine Waste Collection Services
The City of Dayton Division of Waste Collection is pleased to announce that it will begin providing waste collection services to the City of Moraine on January 5, 2019.
All existing trash and recycle containers, provided by Republic Services, have been purchased by the City of Dayton for continued use, free of charge to Moraine residents. Moraine customers have the option to use their own trash containers or to lease a 96-gallon roll-out waste container from the City of Dayton for $24.00 per year. The leased containers will be billed annually in January of each calendar year.
All waste collection services will be provided on Friday with the exception of weeks that a holiday has occurred. Trash collection services will then be moved to Saturday; please see the collection calendar below for all 2019 scheduled dates. Bulk waste collection services will be provided on a bi-weekly scheduled basis. Scheduled bulk waste will be collected on the scheduled Friday. To schedule. please call 937-333-4800.
For any questions related to Moraine waste collection services please contact our Call Center at 937-333-4800 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
We look forward to providing Moraine customers with quality waste collection and excellent customer service.
MORAINE COLLECTION CALENDAR
INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
Moraine Bulk Waste Disposal Information and Guidelines
1. Call (937) 333-4800, no later than the Wednesday before your normal collection day, to schedule a bulk waste collection.
2. Set items out by 7 a.m. the day of your scheduled bulk collection.
3. Bundle, bag or containerize all small items. (Keep your neighborhood clean of loose debris.)
4. Tie brush, tree limbs, and carpet into bundles not heavier than 25 pounds, no larger than 4 feet in length, and no bigger than 18 inches in diameter.
5. The City of Dayton cannot collect: sheet rock (drywall), concrete, rocks, bricks, blocks, sand, gravel, paint, construction materials, or hazardous waste. (Examples of hazardous waste are paint, oil, gas containers, etc.)
Moraine Waste Collection Information and Guidelines:
1. Please have your bulk waste items, waste container, or recycle container out by 7 a.m. on your collection day.
2. Please keep bulk, metal and tires separated. (They are picked up by separate trucks.)
3. Please DO NOT place any hot items into waste or recycling containers (i.e., ashes from fireplaces).
4. Please wrap, bag, or containerize all trash. DO NOT put loose waste out for collection.