Children's Water Festival
Watch the 2021 Virtual Festival Recordings!
About the Festival
- The Dayton Children’s Water Festival is an annual, educational science field-trip for 4th-grade students offering a series of interactive presentations on water themes that encourage students to become life-long stewards.
- Started in 1997 by the City of Dayton Department of Water, the festival has reached over 43,000 Dayton-area students.
- A multi-organization planning committee, sponsors, presenters, and many volunteers make this free event possible!
- Each year, we are proud to work with organizations and individuals who are committed to the environment and the region’s water resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Register for the Virtual 2021 Festival
- Email: email@example.com for more information to register your 4th or 5th grade class!
- Register by April 7th to receive a free activity kit and t-shirt
How do I get involved with the Festival?
- Volunteer the day of the festival: Participate in areas such as classroom assistants, lunch area guides, crafts tent, and exhibit hall monitors.
- Volunteer as a Presenter: Your business can set up an exhibit to demonstrate to the children services offered in groundwater and environmental protection.
- Financial Contributions: Your generosity allows the children to attend the festival free of charge.
- In-Kind Contributions: You can lend support by donating goods or services such as paper supplies, art supplies, boxes, bags/totes, and audio visual equipment.