Children's Water Festival
Watch the 2021 Virtual Festival Recordings!
About the Festival
- The Dayton Children’s Water Festival is an annual, educational science field-trip for 4th-grade students offering a series of interactive presentations on water themes that encourage students to become life-long stewards.
- Started in 1997 by the City of Dayton Department of Water, the festival has reached over 43,000 Dayton-area students.
- A multi-organization planning committee, sponsors, presenters, and many volunteers make this free event possible!
- Each year, we are proud to work with organizations and individuals who are committed to the environment and the region’s water resources.
2022 Virtual Festival IS ON
- Check out the Festival Website Here for more information and helpful links. Enjoy!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to register your 4th grade class!
- Register by January 28th to receive a free activity kit and t-shirt
How do I get involved with the Festival?
- Volunteer the day of the festival: Participate in areas such as classroom assistants, lunch area guides, crafts tent, and exhibit hall monitors.
- Volunteer as a Presenter: Your business can set up an exhibit to demonstrate to the children services offered in groundwater and environmental protection.
- Financial Contributions: Your generosity allows the children to attend the festival free of charge.
- In-Kind Contributions: You can lend support by donating goods or services such as paper supplies, art supplies, boxes, bags/totes, and audio visual equipment.