Filling Pool

If I Fill My Pool With a Garden Hose, Will the Water Department Credit My Sewer Bill?

The Water Department does not credit sewer charges for filling swimming pools. Water Engineering issues fire hydrant permits to fill pools. Charges are based upon the volume of the pool.
  • $80 for up to 20,000 Gallons
  • $150 for 20,000 - 50,000 Gallons
  • $220 for 50,000 - 75,000 Gallons
  • Established by Water Engineering when over 75,000 Gallons