- Riders must be 12 years or older. Riders under 12 years of age must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes), eating, or drinking on the shuttle. Food and drinks carried onboard must be in a sealed container.
- Riders must wear clothing that appropriately covers their body. Riders must wear shoes and shirts and may not wear apparel that has obscene language or gestures or racial, religious, sexual, ethnic or other slurs or offensive comments.
- Riders must use headsets when listening to audio and video devices.
- Riders are asked to refrain from speaking on cell phones while on the shuttle. If a rider must take a call, they are asked to refrain from using any speakerphone or amplified audio, and to refrain from cursing, yelling, or speaking in a manner that will disturb or upset other riders.
- Riders must not use profanity or engage in disruptive or threatening behavior.
- Vandalism of property or littering will not be tolerated.
- Riders must keep aisle clear
- Riders must remain behind the standee line when the shuttle is in motion.
- Riders must vacate designated seating areas for older customers and customers with disabilities as requested by shuttle operators.
- Riders may not carry onto the shuttle any item which could cause injury or damage to West Branch Express riders or property, including hazardous materials, except as otherwise permitted by law.
- Riders must maintain personal hygiene so as not to offend fellow riders.
- Ski masks or other non-health related face coverings must be removed upon boarding shuttle vehicles. Face coverings worn for religious purposes are allowed.
- Loitering on shuttle is prohibited. West Branch Express services are designed to provide movement of customers for single trip purposes to maximize customer safety and comfort.