- eBill Payroll Tax Payments Portal
eBill Payroll Tax Payments Portal
Effective October 31, 2022, all payroll tax payments previously made via E-Payment will now be accepted using eBill. This service is through our partner U.S. Bank and is still provided at no cost to you.
To use eBill, you will need to go through a one-time enrollment process that requires the following information:
- Federal Identification Number (FID #)
- City of Dayton Tax ID (not FID #)
- This number is needed to create your eBill user account and to retrieve your user ID and/or password should you forget either.
- To obtain this number for an existing City of Dayton withholding account, please email your FID#, company name, contact person name, contact person title, and contact person phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To obtain this number for a new City of Dayton withholding account, please complete the New Business Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
- You will receive an email with your City of Dayton Tax ID within two business days from your request.
- Blank Check for your bank account and bank routing information
Once you have completed this process, you will then be able to schedule your payroll tax payments and, if needed, update or cancel pending payments.
Please Note: No payment history from E-Payment will be available on eBill. Should you need to confirm payments received for reconciliation purposes, please contact our office to request your payment history.
Please use the following link to access our Payroll Tax Payments Page and to access the eBill and Zero Withholding Sites: Payroll Tax Payments Portal
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (937) 333-3500, Option 2 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.