1. Complete application and submit three weeks prior to event.
2. Wait for notification of approval of event.
3. Contact Montgomery County Solid Waste for supplies and dumpsters.
4. On the day of event, ensure that there is proper clearance away from parked cars, garages, over hanging tree limbs and wires. Bed bug items should be completely wrapped and sealed before setting out for pick up.
5. Separate items into each specific category.
Household hazardous waste is accepted at Montgomery County Transfer Stations. Visit mcohio.org or call 937-225-4999 for more information.
Please select Continue to begin
Bulk Waste - appliances, furniture, mattresses, box springs, toys, carpet, and draperies and like materials normally found in a residential unit. Bulk Waste does not include demolition matter, infectious waste or hazardous waste.
Yard Waste - trimmings from bushes, shrubs, and trees not exceeding two (2) inches in diameter or four (4) feet in length, and which are securely packaged or bundled together, including vegetative matter.
Demolition Matter - those items removed from a structure under construction, repair or demolition, such as brick, concrete, stone, glass, wallboard, framing and finishing lumber, roofing materials, plumbing, plumbing fixtures, wiring and insulation material. DEMOLITION MATTER IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PICKUP.
Please provide all addresses or intersections and items to be picked up (check all that apply)
Please provide any additional location details here.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field