Please provide applicant information for the 2017 Community Engagement Grants Program. When you're finished filling out this form, click the print button to print the form, sign the signature field, and scan or fax to: Ken.Marcellus@daytonohio.gov | 937-333-4281.
Please provide information regarding the event.
Please provide the estimated number of adults, children, and City employees that will attend this event.
1. This Grant application must be submitted to the Department of Planning and Community Development 30 days before the scheduled event.
2. All arrangements for City services needed for this event are to be made by the applicant.
3. All event checks will be issued 10 days prior to the scheduled event.
4. The attached Post Event Report form is required and must be returned to the Department of Planning and Community Development within 30 days after the scheduled event.
5. All Post Event Reports will be kept by the Department of Planning and Community Development and upon request will be forwarded to the Department of Finance or Office of Management and Budget for review.
Please print this form with your answers, sign it, and scan or fax to: Ken.Marcellus@daytonohio.gov | 937-333-4281.
* indicates a required field